The Canon Pixma TR4522 is a compact printer that can also scan and send faxes. Other functions include printing. It is an amazing printing machine that is suitable for both small and large businesses. Printing in the office need not be complicated or inefficient thanks to the Canon Pixma TR4522, which comes in a compact design. Documents can be printed, scanned, and transmitted by fax using a multifunction device like the Canon Pixma TR4522 printer. The consumer is responsible for setting up the Canon printer after acquiring one. The wireless configuration method for how to connect canon tr4522 printer to iPhone should be reviewed by the customer.
In addition, there is a document feeder and a fax mode provided. Users are given the ability to copy or scan numerous pages all at once thanks to the automatic feeder. The Canon Pixma TR4522 printer has the capability of connecting to a computer either through a USB cable or by way of a router when linked to a network. Make a connection to the internet using the download programs on the printer, and then print out information on entertainment or news from the web.
Canon Pixma TR4522 Configuration
Customers who purchase a Canon Pixma TR4522 printer are strongly encouraged to complete the wireless setup procedure. As a consequence of this, once the installation has been finished, the user will be able to print, fax, and scan documents from any room in the house. Follow the steps that are listed below to get started.
To begin printing, you need to turn on the printer by hitting the “ON” button.
- Users are strongly urged to ensure that their printers are set to the “ON” position.
- To activate the Canon printer, first, connect one end of the power cord to the wall outlet, then connect the other end of the wire to the rear of the printer.
- Pressing the power button on the printer will bring up the control panel for the device.
- While holding it down, press the “Power” button.
- Users are encouraged to select the language of the printer as it is now a recommended practice.
- You can switch the language by pressing the arrow keys.
Install the ink cartridge for the Canon printer.
Wait until the position of the print carriage holder has stabilized before moving on to the next step. Once the carriage has reached a stable position, the installation of the Canon printer cartridge can be completed by following the instructions outlined below.
- Take off the tape that is covering the printer cartridge in a Canon printer.
- The contacts on printer cartridges always need to be maintained clean in order to function properly.
- After that, you should place the black cartridge in the slot on the left, and the color cartridge in the slot on the right.
- It is recommended that you install Canon printer cartridges from the top.
- Keep the Canon printer cartridge secure after you have inserted it into your printer.
- After that, make sure the output lid on the Canon printer is closed.
The paper should be placed in the tray.
- When you hear a sound, take out the paper tray, and then come to a complete stop.
- Following that, move the purple paper guide to the right side of the page.
- After that, the user must replace the paper in the paper tray where it was originally located.
- Make sure that you don’t go over the maximum number of pages that are allowed in your document.
- To make the necessary adjustments to rectify it, adjust the paper guide carefully using the edges of the paper as a guide.
- It is essential to avoid using paper that has been twisted, as this will result in a jam.
- After the paper has been loaded into the printer, the user must next carefully slip the paper tray into the printer.
- The user should now make any necessary adjustments to the paper settings on the printer display to fit their requirements.
The information shown here should be sufficient for you to successfully configure the how to connect canon tr4522 printer to iPhone wireless printer. In the event that a user is unable to access the official portal located at ij.start.cannon, they should get in touch with the customer care staff at Canon as soon as possible.