The joy that a newborn baby brings into your house is something you cannot describe, right? But they bring a ton of responsibilities on parents’ shoulders. The people who once were bachelor and carefree suddenly start making sensible and smart decisions for their babies. One of the smartest decisions they need to make within six months of their arrival is opting for the best soap for the newborn baby.
Also, living in hot climates in the UAE may make you wonder what kind of soap is better for your little one. With the pool of skincare brands, you may get overwhelmed. Your baby has a soft, sensitive, and refined skin texture. Therefore, it becomes your responsibility to keep it as well moisturized as they naturally are.
With the growing knowledge of using harmful chemicals in skincare products, people switch to products formulated with natural ingredients. At Mamaearth UAE, we understand parents and their needs. Hence, we have a variety of best soaps for a newborn baby that are gentle and safe for your baby.
Through this article, we will be listing a few things that you should keep in mind while buying the soap for your munchkin and keep his sensitive skin smooth, supple and bright. It’s up next!
7 Proven Tips to Choose the Best Soap for Your Little Munchkins
Your baby has soft and tender skin. Thus, you should not use anything that has harmful effects on their sensitive skin. To choose the right kind of baby soap, here are some tips that you need to follow.
- Identify your baby’s skin type: Markets are flooded with various skincare products. Before buying a soap bar for your baby, it is essential to determine their skin type. If you are not sure of their skin type, you may consult a dermatologist.
- Opt for Natural ingredients: Products containing artificial chemicals & dyes can be harmful to their skin. The popularity of natural ingredients products has increased due to their natural formulations as they keep the skin safe, clean, and healthy for years. You should choose the baby soaps containing refreshing fruity flavors, Shea Butter, Oatmeal, Goat Milk, Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera, and much more.
- Go for Tear-free, Gentle, and Mild Formulations: Artificial formulations may cause inflammation in newborn babies’ eyes. The golden rule of choosing the best soap for a newborn baby is to ensure that it is gentle, mild, and doesn’t hurt the kids’ eyes. Mamaearth products compose of tear-free formulations as they do not contain harmful chemicals.
- Verify the Safety Labels: Before finalizing the baby skincare brand, you need to ensure that the ingredients in it are safe & natural and that the products have been tested dermatologically. Mamaearth products are certified by MadeSafe and FDA.
- Opt for Hypoallergenic Products Only: If your child has sensitive skin, and is prone to many skin allergies, make sure that the baby soap you choose is hypoallergenic and does not cause any allergic reactions when applied to the skin. In addition, ensure the baby soap you are buying contains certain certifications.
- Look for pH Neutral and Products: We recommend choosing the baby soap with a neutral pH value. Otherwise, it may leave the skin high & dry, leading to rashes, itching, and discomfort.
- Go for Vitamin-Based Baby Products: It is important to build a healthy foundation for the baby. Hence, the bathing soap you should opt for should contain vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that will contribute to making their skin and body healthy.
Checking Out on Mamaearth UAE Offerings
Knowingly or unknowingly, first-time parents may make mistakes going after the refreshing fragrance and rich lather, thinking it will cleanse the skin best, but it may be harmful. So, we offer the most gentle & reliable and the best soaps for a newborn baby.
- Mamaearth Moisturizing Bathing Bar for Babies: Backed by Goat Milk, Shea Butter, Oat Meal, and Coconut-based cleansers, it cleanses the skin gently without over-drying the skin, retains the skin’s moisture levels, and maintains the required pH of 5.5 level of the baby’ skin.
Well, not just that, Shea Butter helps improve various skin conditions such as dermatitis, eczema, and Oatmeal helps in gentle exfoliation of the skin. In addition, this baby bathing bar is hypoallergenic, made of natural ingredients, and toxin-free.
- Mamaearth Nourishing Bathing Bar for kids: Loaded with fruity extracts, Glycerin, Basil Oil, and Coconut Oil, this soap bar gently removes the skin impurities and provides the required moisture to the skin by maintaining the skin’s pH balance. Full of antibacterial benefits, it protects & prevents your kiddo from skin irritation or infections.
These are the two best baby soaps available via online and offline channels in Dubai and the UAE. Now, let’s look at some of our other offerings, alongside the best baby soap.
Allied Baby Care Products that Sort Your Baby Care Routine
The baby care industry is booming and moving toward natural care. We at Mamaearth UAE encourage you to opt for a natural and comprehensive baby care experience that would provide a sigh of relief to you and your baby.
Here, we are mentioning the top 5 online Mamaearth products for babies that are MadeSafe-Approved and will save you from the hassles of finding the best products for your baby.
- Mamaearth Milky Soft Face Cream: Packed with Milk Protein, Shea Butter, and Murumuru Butter, it provides deep moisturization to the baby’s itchy & dry skin, hydrates the skin, and locks in moisture, treats various skin conditions.
- Mamaearth Dusting Powder for Babies: Formulated with Oatmeal, Arrowroot Powder, and Corn Starch, it prevents the diaper rash by keeping the skin silky soft & moisturized and helps in absorbing the excess moisture, leaving it soft and silky.
- Moisturizing Daily Lotion for Babies: This body lotion for babies contains Shea Butter, Calendula Extract, Cocoa Butter, and Aloe Vera Extract that helps in the deep nourishment of the baby’s skin, provides relief from dryness, and makes skin soft & supple.
- Castor Oil for Healthier Skin, Hair, and Nails: This essentially rich oil helps moisturize the skin and gives it a healthy glow, calms down irritated skin, nourishes hair from root to tip, and encourages healthier growth of nails.
- Foaming Facewash for kids: Loaded with Aloe Vera, Lavender Oil, and Calendula Oil, it is a tear-free formula that deeply cleanses the skin without drying out the delicate skin and calms down the skin moisturizing it gently.
Wrapping it Up
Your baby’s skin and body should be a priority. They will only benefit from nourishment and extra care throughout the early years. It is also essential to choose products that should not have any side effects.
Therefore, you should choose the best soap for newborn babies from Mamaearth UAE. This Made Safe-approved brand offers a wide range of natural and toxin-free products. These products are approved by FDA and Dubai Municipality too.